Ace Casino Events Inc. Safety Measures due to Covid-19
Ace Casino Events Inc. (ACE) is committed to providing a healthy, safe, and fun experience at each of our events.
The following steps are important actions we have implemented to ensure the utmost safety and precautionary measures for our guests and staff members:
• Everyone present at an ACE event MUST wear a protective face mask; dealers will wear plexiglass face shields for extra protection. ACE will provide face masks for guests upon request.
• Pre event temperature checks will be conducted on all guests and ACE staff members.
• Guests with a fever, cough or other symptoms will be asked to not participate.
• ACE staff members with a fever, cough, or not feeling well will not be allowed to work.
• Sanitary wipes and disinfectant spray will be provided by ACE at every gaming table.
• Gaming chips will be sprayed with disinfectant before every event.
• Blackjack cards and poker cards will be changed every thirty minutes.
• As players leave a gaming table, their positions will be wiped down prior to another guest coming in.
• Player positions will be limited to 4 positions at every gaming table to encourage social distancing as much as possible.
Because player positions will be reduced on our games, Ace Casino Events Inc. has lowered our prices for the remainder of 2020.
Pricing for blackjack and poker tables have been reduced from $475 to $350; Roulette has been reduced from $550 to $425.
Craps will not be available at this time.
Pricing includes delivery, set up, dealer, chips, cards, running the event for up to three hours, tear down and all transportation costs.
Supervisor is included with three or more tables.
We look forward to serving our most valued friends and customers soon!
Bob, Dan, and Fred
Ace Casino Events Inc.